TeamBuilders™ is a supplemental tool that empowers K-2 teachers and students with strategies for increasing student collaboration in all subject areas that involve group-work. Our curriculum serves to help teachers transition into facilitators of project-based learning, and helps students become collaborative team members who encourage one another long after the initial TeamBuilder lessons are complete. Furthermore, the skills learned extend beyond group work, as students build the foundations of teamwork and positive interactions necessary in life.
- Collaborate with a professional learning community of teachers
- Learn ISA’s TeamBuilders™ Framework for Collaboration Instruction
- Learn research based strategies for scaffolding, providing feedback, and reinforcing critical collaboration skills
- Receive ongoing support
BENEFITS for students
- Learn how to be a good team member
- Participate in fun and engaging group activities
- Use and integrate TeamBuilder skills in the classroom and beyond!
BENEFITS for teachers
- Create a culture of collaboration within classrooms, which allows teachers to move through their school curriculum with ease
- Collaborate and receive support from peers in a moderated professional learning network
- Learn research-based strategies for scaffolding, providing feedback, and reinforcing collaboration skills
- Integrate classroom goals to make it personal for students and teachers.
- Help create a more collaborative school culture
Collaboration Reward System TeamBuilders™ Model
- Online teacher training
- Student collaboration videos
- TeamBuilders™ posters and reward mat
- TeamBuilders™ Trophy and stickers
- Training: An initial self-paced online introduction with support from ISA staff
- Lessons & Materials: 5 lessons & materials – organized, color-coded, and very easy-to-use
- Professional learning network:Support from peers and ISA staff to experiment and implement
contact us for custom pricing packages!
Dr. Senso’s STEM Lab
Dr. Senso’s STEM Lab™ is a K-2 supplemental curriculum that prepares students for Problem-Based Learning and STEM with collaboration skills.
- Teacher training (½ day online) and ongoing support
- Lesson guide for nine 45-minute sessions
- Math and ELA extension activities
- Instructional videos (Stream or download)
- Alignment to standards: NGSS, Common Core Math, Science, and ELA, & 21st Century Skills
- Pre and post-test assessments (downloadable)
- Parent letters
- Enrichment activity materials and LAB Notebooks for 6 groups of students that are conveniently organized by session